Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
Sunday, October 19th 2014 .:. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
To enter the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
using EventsOnline.ca please follow
- Type your name and other information into the form below and click
the submit button.
- Use your Visa, Mastercard or AMEX credit card to pay for your entry. The transaction
will be processed securely in Canadian dollars.
- Once you have successfully paid for your entry your information
will automatically be added to the event database and the Eventsonline.ca
confirmation page for the event will be updated.
Depending on your Internet connection, this process may take
about 16 seconds. During this
time do not click your Browser's
back button or stop button.
||Nov. 12 - Jan. 27
||Jan. 28 - May 26
||May 27 - July 28
||July 29 - Oct. 13 (Unless limit is reached)
|5k with Baby Stroller
- Online registration will close at Midnight on October 13th, 2014 unless the cap of 6000 in the marathon, 12000 in the half and 7500 in the 5k have not already been reached.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, baby backpacks, skateboards, roller blades, strollers, animals and any unauthorized wheeled devices will NOT be allowed in this race.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee or HST.
- Already registered and lost your confirmation email? Click here to receive another copy.
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PARTICIPANTS: please DO NOT use the same e-mail address for each registrant to ensure you receive your separate confirmation e-mail/last minute information.
- Click here to register a group.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No Entry on Race Day
- AGE LIMIT: Half Marathon = 16 years old
- AGE LIMIT: Marathon = 18 years old
- IMMDA Advisory Statement on Children & Marathoning
- * Price is only valid if the race has not already reached the race cap.
- We will allow participants to push a child in a SINGLE stroller in the 5k event only; there will be a $10 fee for this entry. The $10 fee will cover the child's registration, as all individuals on course must be registered. Please note, for safety reasons and to ensure everyone on course is registered, only a single child stroller will be permitted. You will also be provided with an additional bib that must be worn on the back of the individual who is pushing the stroller. This additional bib is for everyone's safety and will read "STROLLER" to indicate to those around you that you are pushing a stroller. This is a recreational category and you will be assigned to the purple corral and asked to start at the back.
Manage your Race Registration
Need to update your race registration information? If so, please click here.
MANDATORY FIELD = *